Thursday, November 1, 2012

Adult Peasant Top, Free Pattern






This is a quick and easy to sew peasant top sewing pattern which every beginner seamstress must give a try. This tutorial is complete with explicit instructions and color photographs which will help you complete the top in an hour or even less. The possibilities to personalize these tops are endless; you can make it with short sleeves, long sleeve or three-fourth sleeve. You can increase the length of your top, add an elastic beneath your bust-line and make it a tunic!  Moreover, these tops are roomy and comfortable to wear throughout the year  irrespective of the weather changes.

To get the free pattern, Click Here!

                                                                            

8 comments:

  1. wow!!!!
    thank you SO much! ^_^
    I've always loved this pattern, I am so happy you made it for adults too, finally something I can sew for me and after for my little girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this we used to make these in the 80's but alas I have forgotten how. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You..i desperately want to branch from quilting to clothing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Design of tops are really awesome i like it.Thanks for sharing.
    Short Dresses For Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Thank you for sharing your pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thank you for such a great pattern. I'm still a beginner with sewing. I love it and would love to make some wearables and I think that maybe I just found my first project :) Your blog is lovely by the way and I'm now your newest follower. Elisabeth xx
    http://elizyart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete